Sign up for
Participate with your entry in one of our professional or student awards.Sign up for an award
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
The iF DESIGN TALENTS GmbH, a non-profit company founded by iF, supports young design talent from all over the world, with the aim to create networks between young designers, business and industry.
The entire revenue generated by the iF DESIGN TALENTS GmbH goes towards projects that support young talent, for example towards the iF DESIGN TALENT AWARD, which is organized using iF's know-how and experience.
Today's young talent will be tomorrow's professionals. For a successful career, young designers need support from forward-thinking companies that invest in the future of young design talents and therefore also in their own future.
Do you want to contribute to designing our future? Become a sponsor or commission iF to organize your own award topic.
If you are particularly interested in supporting the iF DESIGN TALENT AWARD, then you can become a sponsor of this young designer competition.
Without the support of sponsors our possibilities for Design Talent Support would be more limited. Students will not be charged but have the chance to win a prize money instead. Every financial sponsor will support will 100% be spent on student projects and awards! You can choose between a sponsorship with your own topic and a general sponsorship without any specific topic - for EUR 25,000 each.
Benefits + Services
• The sponsor can choose his own award topic, branded with his company name and logo.
• The sponsor can alternatively select one of the iF suggested topics, also branded with his company logo.
• The sponsor can act as a general sponsor without any specific topic.
Jury and Processes
• The entire award organization by iF, as described above
• iF proposes jury experts. Sponsors can be part of the jury or arrange their own jury.
• A physical jury is possible. All costs has to be paid additionally.
• A prize money of EUR 5,000 is included in the sponsor fees. A higher prize money has to be paid additionally.
• Integration of all communications related to iF DESIGN TALENT SUPPORT
• Integration in all relevant contents of the iF WORLD DESIGN GUIDE
Lidan Liu's career started when she won an iF young designer award. Learn more about this successful designer.
Andrea van Velzen