Sign up for an Award
Participate with your entry in one of our professional or student awards.Sign up for an award
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
1. Shoot a person who is having communication with you
2. videos of deformed faces are shown on the back of clothes.
3. Re-interpret materials with unique feature as pattern, conveying a new meaning.
4. Materials to be used as communication tools express the irony of communication, focusing on the topic.
1. Cable Main material consisting of the pattern of clothes
2. Arduino A small computer with 8 bit that controls various sensors using input/output sensors.
3. Ultrasonic sensor Controls on/off switch of the camera via identification of distances
4. Beam projector Sends out video to clothes
Yongin Si, South Korea
seoul, South Korea