Sign up for an Award
Participate with your entry in one of our professional or student awards.Sign up for an award
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
The main concept of this brochure is trash is beautiful. People always throw out the garbage and never recycle them well. In this case, the brochure try to show people the bright side of the trash. However, as a nation, Americans generate more waste than any other nation in the world with 4.5 pounds of municipal solid waste per person per day, 55 percent of which is contributed as residential garbage. The remaining 45 percent of waste in the U.S.'s waste stream' comes from manufacturing, retailing, and commercial trade in the U.S. economy.
National Taiwan University of Science and Technology
Keelung City, Taiwan