Sign up for an Award
Participate with your entry in one of our professional or student awards.Sign up for an award
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Benchmark oscillating jig saw with unrivalled precision straightness regarding square cuts, particular forcibly guided ones. Operating surfaces are manufactured with tolerance of 1 / 100 mm. The icons:
- adaption of functional principle oblique shearing in an oscillating jig saw
- development of a unique saw blade which enables for the first time forcibly guided square cuts, even circular paths
- automatic smooth starting for a tear-free saw blade apply
- air management for self evacuation of dust and chips
- first tool-less changeable high precision base plate
- designing a wide range of multifunctional accessories (tilting plate, parallel fence ...).