Sign up for an Award
Participate with your entry in one of our professional or student awards.Sign up for an award
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
According to the reports: the population of runner is increasing in the world, especially in long distance competitions (e.g. Marathon or Race walking), we create this design concept have considered about the issues of Eco-Design & Design of Welfare.
And 4S Hat (Sustainable, Smart, Safe and Suitable) has been designed to integrate the concepts of Eco-Design, A.I. Design and Design of Welfare.
1. Micro solar generating panel be installed on the visor of hat, supply power for some portable devices (Audio, LED & A.I. Chip).
2. Modular design, its easy to replace and clean some parts, and also users can change colors as they like.
1. A.I. chip can be used to record the data of users exercise distance, duration, calorie burning value, and also with an alarm device function.
2. In the brim of hat front installs a LED touch light, it will turn on/off automatically while its dark outside.
1. LED touch light, it will turn on/off automatically while its dark outside, users can also switch manually.
2. A.I. chip (with USB interface) it can not only record users physical situation but also sound short bi caution and red light while it senses abnormal value, this design can call users or others attention and prevent accident.
1. Select comfortable material (e.g. nylon for sport suit use), including to keep warm, perspiration and easy to clean.
2. Hidden earphones (with USB interface, storage device) be installed in the two sides of hat, also a touch menu interface under the visor of hat, users can switch model (audio/mp3) or adjust volume without stopping exercise.
Design Doctoral Program
Participant Now: Ph.D. student, major is sustainable design in Theory and practice.
Advisor: Prof. Jui-che Tu Ph.D
L'atelier de Daniel Su