Unsupported browser

You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.

Sign up for
an Award

Participate with your entry in one of our professional or student awards.

Sign up for an award

Sign up for
a Profile

Create your own profile and publish it in the iF WORLD DESIGN GUIDE.

Sign up for a profile

Learn more:

iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE
(free of charge)

Present your project for free and win your share of EUR 50,000 in prize money.

Publish your project

T-lamp / Lamp

T-lamp
T-lamp

Light gives us another kind of life. (Main) Light that illuminates darkness is the most essential element in our life. 10% of the people on the earth can use light without limitation just by turning on a switch. However, the rest, 90%, can use light only restrictively, and sometimes it threatens their life. T-Lamp can efficiently produce light with small force through recharging with a self-power-generation principle. The motive was acquired from the most primitive method of firing by using twigs. This is a light that can be lighted with a few steps of simple hand work and be comfortably carried.

University

Sangmyung university

Sangmyung university
Pyeongtaek-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea

Soo Kwang Choi

Design

Sangmyung university

Sangmyung university
Pyeongtaek-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea

KiSang Yoon/MiRan Jeong,Hongik Univ CunCheuk Woo,Kyungsung Univ KiJeong Song,Seoul national University of Technology JungJin Cho,kyonggi Univ