Sign up for an Award
Participate with your entry in one of our professional or student awards.Sign up for an award
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
The absolutely new combination of PE-cell foam and a self-inflating mattress allows to adjust pressure inside the crashpad. In this way, rigidity can easily be regulated and optimized in terms of different fall heights. The PE-cell foam layers disperse evenly impact forces and prevent to hit the ground.
- maximum of safety because of individual adjustment
- thickness can be reduced for transport (18 instead of 32 cm)
- removable carrying system
- velcros allow to combine several crashpads
- 16 cm height when inflated
- tested air mattress