Sign up for an Award
Participate with your entry in one of our professional or student awards.Sign up for an award
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
The C-Leg®compact is a microprocessor controlled leg prosthesis system for less active amputees.
At a glance:
- real time microprocessor-controlled leg prosthesis system offering more stability, mobility and comfort to amputees.
- Extra standing and locking feature for less active amputees easily activated via wireless remote control.
- Electronic control at a frequency of 50 Hz (sensor feedback and hydraulic adaptations every 0,02 seconds).
- Extremely rugged but lightweight: 1,236 g.
- Mobility warranty of 3 years.
The gait pattern is nearly physiological. The system is constantly adapting to its users gait situation.
Otto Bock HealthCare GmbH
Otto Bock Healthcare Products GmbH
Hans-Willem van Vliet