Sign up for
Participate with your entry in one of our professional or student awards.Sign up for an award
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
- D, C, or AA batteries can all be used in this flashlight.
- Any batteries kept in reserve at home can be used in a power cut during typhoons or earthquakes.
- Three types of batteries can be placed in the flashlight at the same time. Even if some batteries run out, the others will keep the flashlight going.
- This flashlights specially designed shape allows it to be stood on end at the bedside, and its white color makes it easy to spot in reduced light.
- The non-scratch soft resin protector (gray section) that surrounds the reflector absorbs shock if the flashlight is bumped or dropped.
Kadoma, Osaka, Japan
Panasonic Design Company
Mr. Akihiko Kotani