Sign up for an Award
Participate with your entry in one of our professional or student awards.Sign up for an award
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Catalog for four exhibitions.
To better convey large paintings in a "small" catalog, they are shown as a whole, in detail and in views of the exhibitions. The viewer gets a better impression of the real size, the way of painting and the effect in space.
- constant change of perspective
- special consideration of the waistband in the layout, e.g. when pictures go over the waistband.
- a picture index for the overview
- binding: open spine for best handling when opening the book: flatness, no loss of images in the binding
- special folding of the cover, 12-sided for stabilization, while maintaining printability, no lamination work
Nino Druck GmbH
Neustadt / Wst, Germany
sehwerk | armin lindauer
Armin Lindauer, Nadine Zimmer