Unsupported browser

You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.

Sign up for an Award

Participate with your entry in one of our professional or student awards.

Sign up for an award

Sign up for a Profile

Create your own profile and publish it in the iF WORLD DESIGN GUIDE.

Sign up for a profile

Learn more:

iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE (free of charge)

Present your project for free and win your share of EUR 50,000 in prize money.

Publish your project

Panda art shop / Art shop

Panda art shop

Panda Art shop
Everyone can go to the Panda art shop to buy someone else's work,Or apply for selling your own artwork.The works can include "pictures and crafts books, even postcards and photographs made by myself".After the work is purchased, the author can get 70% of the transaction price.The remaining 30 percent are used for store operations and support for people in need.The author can set his own prices.
Individuals can contribute to society, both as authors and as buyers.

University

Tianyu zhang

Tianyu zhang
Tianjin, China

天宇 张,
Tianyu zhang