Sign up for
Participate with your entry in one of our professional or student awards.Sign up for an award
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
At the beginning of the fire, white smoke will be produced, when the surrounding oxygen is gradually consumed, it will start to produce black smoke.
In a short time, the temperature in the smoke and the concentration of the poison gas will rise rapidly, the environment will soon become a fatal danger to high temperature, it doesn't help people to cover their mouth and nose with a wet towel in such a environment, it's going to die soon.
Many cases of fire victims are excessive inhalation of the poison gas , and too low oxygen concentration in the blood to cause death,not to be burned by fire.