Unsupported browser

You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.

Sign up for an Award

Participate with your entry in one of our professional or student awards.

Sign up for an award

Sign up for a Profile

Create your own profile and publish it in the iF WORLD DESIGN GUIDE.

Sign up for a profile

Learn more:

iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE (free of charge)

Present your project for free and win your share of EUR 50,000 in prize money.

Publish your project

Safe Cooking / Fire extinguishing equipment

Safe Cooking

According to data,Gas stove often caused the fire in our life.
It’s leads to disastrous disaster before we find.
It’s installed in the general range hood.
It urgently extinguish the small flame before becomes bigger.

University

Asia University

Asia University
Taichung, Taiwan

YI-TING LAI,
Asia University

ZONG-CHEN CAI,
Asia University

YU-TSENG,WANG,
Asia University