Sign up for an Award
Participate with your entry in one of our professional or student awards.Sign up for an award
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
The Living Book is a patented information system to represent the KUKA Roboter GmbH, its history and products. Combining the three features book, movie and sound, it is an easy to handle multimedia setup.
All there is to do is turn the pages of the book: The reader will be able to go as fast as he likes, he can go back and forth whenever he wants. Every page has a printed design and will be extended by projected movies with exact sizes. A barcode-scanner detects the opened page and immediately starts a movie including the sound.
- the viewer uses a familiar medium - the book,
- he is in direct contact to it and doesnt have to use a mouse or touchscreen,
- he has a haptic impression of different surfaces,
- single pages can be scented,
- the pictures in the book start to move,
- the sound complements the design,
- the book seems to be alive!
KUKA Roboter GmbH
LIQUID | Agentur für Gestaltung
Ilja Sallacz, Sebastian Onufszak, Carina Orschulko, Lorenz Löbermann, Ingrid Erne