Sign up for
Participate with your entry in one of our professional or student awards.Sign up for an award
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
:: This DIY product offers eye protection for people in the third world.
Item - a UV protection device which protects eyes from cataracts
Target - for people in the third world!
Material - a plastic soda bottle!!
:: Over 80 percent of blindness can be prevented through appropriate and on going treatment.
:: WHY the plastic soda bottle?
- It's transparent and blocks UV rays.
- It's reliable and a material that has been proven to be toxin free.
- It's a reusable & eco friendly resource.
:: Collaboration with Coca Cola company
- Exploit the company's skill at global marketing
- Exploit their global distribution network.
Seoul, South Korea