Sign up for an Award
Participate with your entry in one of our professional or student awards.Sign up for an award
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
We had to pull at the wire to remove the plug from the traditional multi-tap. The wire is damaged exposing the inside in the process. The exposed inside threatens the people when they touch it. It can also cause a problem with children when they touch the plug with their fingers. Here is a suggestion to put the light on/off by turning the plug to solve this problem.
baek seok university
design media - industrial design
Gyeonggi-do, South Korea