Sign up for an Award
Participate with your entry in one of our professional or student awards.Sign up for an award
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Service design for formation of bond between a comatose patient and a caretaker
There is the functional recovery, and depending on the care of the patient, the condition of the patient by bedsore, muscle paralysis, and bacterial infection varies largely. The continued care and support from the caretaker is required to back it up.
1. Put the wishband around the wrist of the patient
2. Feeling uneasy thinking about the patient while at work
3. Confirm the condition of the patient by executing wish
4. Indirect contact with the patient using wish
5. When the patient reacts and moves, the band reports it to the caretaker
cheong ju university
Cheongju-si, South Korea