Sign up for an Award
Participate with your entry in one of our professional or student awards.Sign up for an award
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Many fast food restaurants provide the thin ketchup packets for their customers. Most of them put ketchup on the tray paper as they don’t receive a container.
The ink printed on the tray paper included benzene which is poison and can cause cancer. It is seriously harms human health.
This product solved this situation. Now users only have to unstick the ears apart from the middle of the packet then it will become a ketchup container.
Ming Chuan University