Sign up for an Award
Participate with your entry in one of our professional or student awards.Sign up for an award
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Often seen on fire because a social news wire or extension cord may overheat and cause a fire
In the instant killing millions of people precious lives Because there are a lot of fire occurred in the middle of the night when you sleep at night,some can actually be an opportunity to escape , but it is because when we are sleeping occurred but In fact, this can be avoided, and therefore we have not yet noticed neglect , so I think that if an extension cord
The above can be displayed in different colors of battery usage opportunity to draw the attention to electricity, in turn, can prevent More electrical fire