Sign up for an Award
Participate with your entry in one of our professional or student awards.Sign up for an award
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
There are three usual disadvantages about traditional thumbtacks
1. Dropping on the ground, a thumbtack might roll everywhere or the needle usually is on the top, which would cause injure by stepping on it.
2. Picking a thumbtack is hard.
3. Detaching a thumbtack is difficult.
1. When a thumbtack dropped, the magnetic force and elasticity of rubber will hold the needle and make it into flat condition.
2. The middle of thumbtacks is bendable, which is convenient for user to pin in and pull out.
3. Flat design is good for ordering.
National Yunlin University of Science and Technology