Unsupported browser

You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.

Sign up for an Award

Participate with your entry in one of our professional or student awards.

Sign up for an award

Sign up for a Profile

Create your own profile and publish it in the iF WORLD DESIGN GUIDE.

Sign up for a profile

Learn more:

iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE (free of charge)

Present your project for free and win your share of EUR 50,000 in prize money.

Publish your project

world 0f drink with me / Sport/Leisure

world 0f drink with me
world 0f drink with me

The conception of your design is selling a half bottle of water to help the poor and people who don't have clean water to drink.
We put a small mark that is a drinking water child on the top if bottle to express our product can help those people.
The bottle is 500ml but we only put 300ml for selling. We directly feed back 200ml water to the poor. Buying a bottle that is only 80% but it is also mean we use the rest of 20% to help the poor.

University

CHINA UNITVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY

CHINA UNITVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY
Taipei, Taiwan