Sign up for an Award
Participate with your entry in one of our professional or student awards.Sign up for an award
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
People are exposed to poisonous carbon monoxide from the moment we turn on gas range. Because the Gas inhale runs to inhale the gas from the time when a pot is put on the gas range, it is safe from the danger of exposure to carbon monoxide.
Seoul, South Korea
Ha na Bae,
Jae seung Lee,
Min hee Park,