Unsupported browser

You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.

Sign up for an Award

Participate with your entry in one of our professional or student awards.

Sign up for an award

Sign up for a Profile

Create your own profile and publish it in the iF WORLD DESIGN GUIDE.

Sign up for a profile

Learn more:

iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE (free of charge)

Present your project for free and win your share of EUR 50,000 in prize money.

Publish your project

money / poster

money

80% of global wealth is owned by 20% of people and those people are like the four characters with thousand-dollar cash sticking all over them in the pictures──so valuable and visible. As for the other 80% of people, as their pockets get lighter they get smaller and more invisible. No matter that money is nothing more than papers or coins, or how negligible the actual weight it is, or how less it represents a person, each person in the picture is troubled by different financial problems which shows that money has dominated us, controlled the way people judge us, and occupied our lives. I have money, so they see me and they take me seriously.

University

National Taiwan University of Science and Technology

National Taiwan University of Science and Technology
Taipei, Taiwan

Design

National Taiwan University of Science and Technology

National Taiwan University of Science and Technology
Taipei, Taiwan

Keng-Min Liao