Sign up for an Award
Participate with your entry in one of our professional or student awards.Sign up for an award
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Ordinary people who use public toilets often encounter the following problems:
1. Found out there is no toilet paper after rushing into the restroom.
2. Couldn’t find the beginning of a toilet paper roll.
3. Set toilet paper in the restrooms might get splashed while flushing the water which might cause health problems.
1. Combining the tray or holder with the door knob can directly refill from outside the door. Even if the toilet is in use, the staff can still refill the paper.
2. You can check whether there is paper or not from outside the door, which can solve the dilemma of running out of paper.
3. Using extraction
Chun-Yu Chang Yu-Ting Chiu