Sign up for an Award
Participate with your entry in one of our professional or student awards.Sign up for an award
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
This product is a quick inflated hydrogen balloon to identify the specific building, such as a shelter or a hospital, when natural disaster occurred. The hydrogen was produced by hydride dissociate reaction which activated by nano-catalyst composted by iron, nickel and cobalt.
1. Push the case-top red bottom to open the lid.
2. Two connectors can be selected for big or small balloon.
3. Set the balloon ready by connecting the connector and the central hole.
4. Open the circular lid and put the powder hydride, nano-catalyst and water into the chamber.
5. The water level can be mon
Ming Chuan University
Taoyuan County, Taiwan
Nian-Jhen Li Hsiao-Jou Hsu Tzu-Yi Yang