Sign up for
Participate with your entry in one of our professional or student awards.Sign up for an award
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Six logos represent the six individual members of the Dubrovnik Museums:
- The first logo mirrors the characteristic front of the Rectors Palace (an arcade with six arches).
- Rupe (in English: holes): the old granary serves as a home for the Ethnography Museum. The respective logo resembles the simplified ground plan of the building.
- The third logo in the shape of a ship represents the Maritime Museum.
- The fourth logo refers to the Contemporary History Museum - covering the 19th, 20th and 21st century and displaying historical artefacts. In the logo, the respective centuries are represented in Roman numerical signs.
- The buried A refers to the Museum of Archaeology.
- The sixth logo represents the house of the famous pre-Shakespearean writer Marin Drzic: it combines the stylized silhouette of the house and that of a drawing/writing pen.
Ivana Vucic, Orsat Frankovic