Sign up for
Participate with your entry in one of our professional or student awards.Sign up for an award
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
The first iF PUBLIC VALUE STUDENT AWARD proved that students are an excellent weather vane for society's need for design.
Our jurors selected the 33 concepts below for recognition. In particular, the six prize award winners demonstrated exceptional ability. These include:
1. Signal lights for public transit, a great concept for making the commute more efficient (Signal Light).
2. A first-response blanked that can detect injuries (smart cover).
3. A school chair and writing board that can be carried on the back (My tova).
4. A three-in-one anti-rape device to deter, mark the perpetrator and alert authorities (Protagged).
5. A quick start guide for refugees as a smart phone app (Start Up!).
6. A concept for facilitating transportation to elderly people in rural areas (STEP).