Sign up for
Participate with your entry in one of our professional or student awards.Sign up for an award
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Good ideas make the world go round -- good projects can change society. This was the impetus behind our first-ever iF PUBLIC VALUE AWARD.
The six projects exhibited below won over our three-juror panel with their innovative force and quality of execution. In order of presentation, the winning projects were:
1. A lighting concept for public spaces that is a blessing, not a bane.
2. Enzo Mari's design at the service of refugees and society.
3. The energy of soccer harnessed for the well-being of society as a whole.
4. A bright spot in Rwanda, a sign of change and optimism.
5. A project to use drones for humanitarian purposes, to fly food and medicine where it is most needed.
6. Juice as a social project, empowering people and saving resources.